Tuesday, March 22, 2016

My Favourite Classroom Space

My favourite Learning space!   


My favourite classroom space is the called the Hub. I like the Hub because its the biggest space in the class. The hub is two classrooms together with a big sliding door in the middle of them. The hub is good for me because I like big spaces to work in. In the hub your aloud to talk as much as you want, I like to talk with my friends while I learn so the hub is a good space for me.

In the hub there is lots cool stuff and spaces to learn in the Hub we have lots of tables and chairs we even have some ottomans (there like little couches.) We have a mini fridge, foos ball, ping pong and the normal classroom stuff.
        
The Hub is just one of the four classroom spaces its hauora colour is all of them mixed together. Its red for phisacal, its yellow for inperational, its blue for relaxation and its green for sosail. One of the other spaces is called the hang out. Its were you go to talk and hang out its colour is green. Another space is called is the hide out the hide out is were you can go for some peice and quiet its coulors are blue and yellow. The last space is called the hall of fame its a small hall sortof and a long table stuck to wall with seats along it its coulors are blue and yellow.    

No comments:

Post a Comment