Monday, May 2, 2016

The wellington trip!

2/5/16

In the second week of the school holidays after term One, I went to Wellington! I went with my mum and my sister. The first part was the boring car ride. Sitting in a car for three hours waiting to finally to get there. We were going to meet our cousins and auntie down there. We decided to meet them at
Toy world so we can go on the segway.

It was really fun I had a go and I went around whole store! my cousins weren't really interested in the segway the were more excited about all the Lego. When my sister had a go she wasn't as good as me. She went ford and crashed into the Lego friends shelf then she wanted to get off but the segway started spinning round and she didn't know how to get off. She finally got off and then we went to the park.

At the park there was a big white slide everyone wanted to go on. My cousins,sister and I all rushed up the slide.My auntie had meet a friend so she was talking and my mum had a work meeting with someone so she wasn't here for Toy world or the park. We had all got to the top of the slide and were waiting to go down. I went down second. It was so fun after that I went on the swings then we left we case were all hungry!

We all went went to Starbucks and had a great time and then we went home and we played some games. We played The game of life, a game with some toys and tag on the tramp. I really loved my day in Wellington and I cant wait till next time!

This is the park we went to!

No comments:

Post a Comment